NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

He worked on Madden 13-19. He was always on twitter engaging with lovers

3 Anni 3 Mesi fa #8606 da Megaomgchen
He worked on Madden 13-19. He was always on twitter engaging with lovers. When he ceased he did a bunch of interviews telling folks why madden sucks. My purpose revolved around the fact that the madden group is absolutely dreadful at PR, and creating their community feel heard and valued. So if he always lied, why are people believing anything he is saying today? Seems like the two times he is just saying shit in order to Mut 21 coins receive viewpoints. A good deal of people won't provide this much merit till they see busy changes, which is sensible, but when's the last time anybody from the Dev team confessed the game mode needed fixing like this? Sounds promising to me that they are addressing this. M22 could see an overhaul when this is legit.

Rex Dixon left the company pretty much for attempting to push for more franchise and gameplay fixes. Suits want to push the match in another direction. Was it especially him though? Granted I've just listened to his side of the story after years of blaming it specifically on him. If the buck does not stop with the creative director, where does it stop at? . Again this is coming out of his perspective, but within this breakdown of an interview w/ Rex, he mentions he abandoned EA, and how he pushed to postpone the game for a year to to build the game from the ground up to move from legacy code. The previous manager Ian Cummings left for similar reasons, in the conclusion of the day EA is well known for killing franchises, and spewing to the lowest denominator in regards to customer relations.

Could you state he was responsible, sure. However, I also think there were people higher up that made madden the match it is today. Rex was still the one to gut M12's Franchise and replaced it with the dead version we have today. He had been there for that I believe 6 years. He turned into a"martyr" for him being outspoken against EA at the end. Where was he when he had been in charge of matters and gutted the old franchise? 2K still has a yearly dev cycle, has executives/VPs, etc. . appease. However, it generates a much superior finished product.

Pretty sure this reaction was to silence negativity quite a bit, at least before launch, so that they can continue to keep their own M21 advertisement campaign going without much disturbance. And I think they achieved their goal. When match release will be shut, just mark my words, they gonna appear and say exactly this:" Sorry, team worked hard, but we couldn't make any big changes so profound into development stage. However, all this work will be put to use in M22, which will have overhauled and wonderful franchise expreince". Not to mention M22 franchise will nonetheless be identical as M13. It'll be exact same thing they did with M20. Since launch, when game was absolutely unplayable for very large collection of PC players who had Core i5 chips (which has biggest userbase). They kept telling commumity in their official stations that staff is"working on the fix", right up buy Madden nfl 21 coins before NFL season was over, to keep up sales and then came out and said that fix wasn't coming. They did not even provide any refunds to people who got screwed over like that.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook