NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

Texas Rangers Fall in Sports Illustrated

1 Anno 4 Mesi fa #210475 da lovelystyle
The Texas Rangers are not off to the start they wanted. They currently sit at 3-8 after dropping five of six on their road trip to the Bay Area. In 's latest Power Rankings, the Texas Rangers dropped two spots to No. 25 in all of Major League Baseball.READ: While there's a lot more going wrong than going right for the Rangers, the sky isn't falling quite yet. Here's the good, the bad, and the ugly in the Rangers' first 11 games.The GoodLance Lynn looks like a Cy Young contender. He's 1-0 with a 0.49 ERA (1 ER), 24 strikeouts, and a 0.82 WHIP in 18 1/3 innings. He is still throwing a ton of fastballs and been dominant doing it.Everyone has a series to forget. Even after a 1-for-11 series in Oakland, Joey Gallo's OPS is still holding strong at .912. Gallo has shown a very similar approach to the plate that we saw in 2019, which will likely mean the Lance Parrish Jersey right fielder will be productive for the Rangers.Jonathan Hernndez has been hyped up by manager Chris Woodward, and it's fair to say he's lived up to the hype thus far. He's earned two wins out of the bullpen and boasts a bullpen-best 2.70 ERA in 6 2/3 innings. He's not been perfect, but those turbo sinkers of his look mighty dangerous more Alex Wilson Jersey often than not.Todd Frazier and Isiah Kiner-Falefa are proving to be a pretty decent duo thus far at the corner infield spots. Both are hitting very well. Frazier has a club-best .925 OPS and Kiner-Falefa is batting .333 along with some pretty solid defense at third base.Scroll to ContinueThe BadThis one isn't fair, but the rotation has been decimated by injury and fatigue. The Rangers lost Corey Kluber for a large portion of the season after only one start. Mike Minor is where he has "hit a wall" in every outing thus far. The Rangers greatest strength has been heavily damaged and not been able to give the performances the Rangers were hoping for heading into the season.While the offense is finally starting to hit a more consistently, they're still not getting enough hits in key spots. Overall, the offense still ranks near the bottom of the American League in nearly every major hitting category. For a team that has their pitching staff hit hard with injuries, they have to be able to help pick them up.The UglyThe bullpen carries a 6.47 ERA into this weekend's series against the Angels. If that doesn't fall under the "ugly" category, maybe this will: 18 earned runs in 18 2/3 innings out of the bullpen during the last road trip.We knew the bullpen had a lot of unproven arms and a couple of injuries, including a devastating injury to closer Jos Leclerc. The Rangers are still trying to figure out who best can fill the ninth inning role, along with the best options to even get to the ninth inning. Blank Jersey At this point, the bullpen is a me s, the offense isn't consistent, and the rotation has been handcuffed by injury and fatigue. That's a recipe for a 3-8 record. With the season is nearly 20 percent complete, the Rangers need to find a way to string together some wins. This upcoming homestand against the Angels and Mariners would be a great place to start.

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook