NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

Rangers vs Dodgers Starting Lineups Game

1 Anno 4 Mesi fa #210438 da lovelystyle
Friday, June 11, 20219:10 PM CTDodger Stadium | Los Angeles, CAProbables:TEX: RHP Mike Foltynewicz (1-6, 4.75 ERA)vsTEX: LHP Clayton Kershaw (7-5, 3.66 ERA)Texas RangersTV: Bally Sports Southwest, MLB NetworkRadio: , KFLCLos Angeles DodgersTV:Spectrum SportsNet LA, Spectrum SportsNet LA (Spanish)Radio: 570, KTNQSS Isiah Kiner-FalefaLF Eli WhiteCF Adolis GarcaRF Joey Gallo2B Nick Solak1B Nate Lowe3B Charlie CulbersonC Jose TrevinoP Mike FoltynewiczRF Mookie Betts1B Max Muncy3B Justin TurnerCF Cody BellingerC Will Smith2B Chris TaylorSS Gavin LuxLF AJ PollockP Clayton KershawScroll to ContinueThe Rangers enter Friday night carrying with them a 15-game losing streak on the road. It's the longest streak in the history of the franchise since they moved to Texas in 1972. The longest in the franchise's history came in 1961 as the Washington Senators.Rangers manager Chris Woodward is returning to Dodger Stadium for the first time since the Dodgers lost the 2018 World Series to the Boston Red Sox. Woodward was the Dodgers' third base coach from 2016-2018.Texas lost two of three games against the Dodgers last season at Globe Life Field. The Dodgers then called the Rangers new ballpark a temporary home in the Postseason bubble last October, which led to Los Angeles winning their seventh World Championship in franchise history.Since the start of the 2020 season, Los Angeles is 23-9 in interleague games. Conversely, the Rangers 7-23 mark over the last two seasons is the worst in the Majors.The Rangers have lost seven of their last eight games against the Dodgers.Dodgers infielder Max Muncy drew his 46th walk yesterday, which is tied with the Rangers Joey Gallo for the most free pa Liam Hendriks Jersey ses in the Major Leagues.Friday night is the Dodgers eighth-annual LGBTQ+ Pride Night.Dodgers starter and DFW native Clayton Kershaw has made just one career start against the Rangers in his career and lost, allowing four runs (three earned) and five hits while striking out Boog Powell Jersey 10 on June 17, 2015 at Dodger Stadium. The three-time Cy Young Award winner and Highland Park alum made four starts in Dallas last year during the 2020 Postseason, going 3-1 with a 3.97 ERA (10 ER/22.2 IP) as the Dodgers won the World Series.10-Day Injured ListDavid Dahl (left rib cage contusion): Dahl was eligible to return from the Injured List on June 5, but he has developed a back i sue while recovering from the rib injury, per general manager Chris Young. There is no timetable for his return as of now.Ian Kennedy (mild left hamstring strain): Per manager Chris Woodward, Kennedy's injury is not anything serious. Woodward expects him to be available for the second game in Houston next week.Kohei Arihara (right shoulder surgery): Arihara had procedure Thursday morning for repair of posterior circumflex humeral artery aneurysm in right arm. Procedure was performed by vascular surgeon Dr. Gregory Pearl in Dallas and went as expected. The aneurysm was removed and artery repaired. Arihara will have a follow-up visit in about a month with no throwing in the interim.Matt Bush (right flexor strain): Bush is currently in a six-week shutdown, then will undergo an MRI. It's looking like the soonest Bush could come back is around the All-Star break.Kyle Cody (right shoulder impingement): What was initially ruled as just inflammation, Cody's injury is much more long-term than expected. His timetable remains unclear.Ronald Guzmn (torn meniscus in right knee): Guzmn underwent succe sful season-ending knee surgery on April 28.Jonathan Hernndez (Tommy John surgery): Hernndez underwent Tommy John surgery on April 12, which was performed by team physician Dr. Keith Meister. He will be sidelined for approximately 12-14 months.Sam Huff (arthroscopic knee surgery): Huff was near the end of his rehab regarding his hamstring injury, but tweaked his knee in the batting cage near the end of minor league camp. Huff had surgery on April 28 to remove a "loose body" in his knee. His prognosis from the time of surgery is eight weeks.Jos Leclerc (Tommy John surgery): Leclerc underwent succe sful Tommy John surgery on March 31, which was performed by team physician Dr. Keith Meister. He will be sidelined for approximately 12-14 months.Hunter Wood (right UCL sprain): Wood will not throw for two weeks, and then begin an extensive throwing program. He is expected to be out at least two months.Rangers Minor League InjuriesJustin Foscue (High-A Hickory): What was thought to be only a few days, Foscue is stilldealing with a rib contusion.Josh Jung (Triple-A Round Rock): According to Rangers GM Chris Young, Jung (left foot stre s fracture) is about a week or so away from being sent to an affiliate and getting back to game action.Joe Palumbo (Triple-A Round Rock): Is not expected to throw for approximately another week due to back strain.Tyler Phillips (Double-A Frisco): Phillips was shut down for a week and will rehab toward return.Alex Speas (Double-A Frisco): Diagnosed with right elbow inflammationno throwing for at least two more weeks, then will be re-evaluated.Davis Wendzel (Double-A Frisco): Sustained a fracture of hamate bone in left wrist on Santiago Casilla Jersey May 25. His prognosis is about 6 weeks.More on SI's :

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook