NOTA! Questo sito utilizza "Cookie strettamente necessari" e "Cookie di Google Analytics".

Se non si modificano le impostazioni del browser, l'utente accetta. Per saperne di piu'

Approvo

Cookies

I "cookies" sono delle informazioni che vengono trasferite sull'hard disk del computer dell'utente da un sito web.
Non si tratta di programmi, ma di piccoli file di testo che consentono ai siti web di memorizzare le informazioni sulla navigazione effettuata dall'utente e di rendere tali informazioni accessibili nel corso della navigazione sul web ad opera di altri siti che utilizzino questo strumenti.
La maggior parte dei siti web utilizza i cookie poiché fanno parte degli strumenti in grado di migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione degli utenti. I cookie permettono ai siti web di offrire servizi personalizzati (per esempio, ricordare un accesso, conservare i prodotti nel carrello o mostrare contenuti importanti).
Ci sono diversi tipi di cookie: i cookie temporanei (o cookie di sessione) che si cancellano automaticamente con la chiusura del browser e i cookie permanenti che non vengono cancellati ma restano finché non vengono appositamente cancellati o fino alla data di scadenza definita dal sito stesso.
La maggior parte dei browser accetta i cookie automaticamente; l'utente, tuttavia, può disattivare i cookie dal proprio browser, ma in tal caso occorre ricordare che si potrebbero perdere molte funzioni necessarie per un corretto funzionamento del sito web.
Quanto ai cookies in concreto utilizzati in questo sito, essi sono limitati a quelli normalmente definiti come "Cookie strettamente necessari", in quanto essenziali per la navigazione dell'utente nel sito web e per l'utilizzo delle sue funzionalità come l'accesso ad aree protette del sito e senza i quali i servizi richiesti dall'utente, come fare un acquisto, non possono essere forniti, ed a quelli noti come Targeting Cookie o Cookie di pubblicità, che, diversamente dai primi, vengono utilizzati per inviare annunci mirati all'utente in base ai suoi interessi. Sono anche utilizzati per limitare il numero di volte in cui l'utente visualizza una pubblicità e per valutare l'efficacia della campagna pubblicitaria. I cookie memorizzano il sito web visitato dall'utente e tale informazione viene condivisa con terze parti quali gli inserzionisti.
I browser più comunemente in uso consentono comunque la disabilitazione anche di questo genere di cookies.
Per la disattivazione dei cookie è possibile consultando la guida del proprio browser.
Per maggiori informazioni su Google Analytics puoi consultare: https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/types/

Girard Perregaux Neo Tourbillon With Three Bridges Skeleton 99295-21-000-BA6A

3 Anni 4 Mesi fa #8052 da buyAAAreplica

Girard-Perregaux (Girard-Perregaux) hands-on practice with 1966: classic watches and also modern poetry complement the other person

The 1966 product line is one of the most classic product line of Girard-Perregaux. When the manufacturer of La Chaux-de-Fonds announced its "Earth for you to Sky" theme at this year's SIHH, these key operates were presented in darker blue, bringing a very modern-day feel. The newly presented "Blue Moon" week within 1966 provides you with irrefutable facts. replica Girard Perregaux Bridges watches

Girard-Perregaux (Girard-Perregaux) commenced in 1791 and is one of many very few very long-standing high end watch manufacturers. The 1966 series is characterized by timeless classics, an excellent representative of the "dress" watch. In 2019, the brand name benefits from modernism, freshness along with character. However , "Blue Moon" released this summer adds poems to Girard-Perregaux's product profile.

Classic refined and current characters
At first glance, the 1966 "Blue Moon" has the qualities of pure horological classicality. Its 40 mm dimensions are moderate, the thickness is definitely controlled at 10. 7 mm, and it has a delicate and refined curve. The two hour in addition to minute hands in the centre are in the shape of a toned "leaf", while the second hand is actually rolled by a thin rod-shaped hand and its elegant counterweight.

A true classic, but it will be the color that changes almost everything. The edge of the round watch dial is almost black, and the shade gradually fades with the orange gradient of the "Earth to help Sky" theme.

In turn, this specific creates a sunburst effect, which usually increases the size of the switch. Depending on the angle, the light may continuously emit dark pink and night blue tones. The sunrise effect will be subtle and delicate, giving often the timepiece its true individuality. fake watches sale

The truth also helps to give this part a strong personality. Despite the tiny size of the bezel, the actual slender curve and dark-colored DLC finishing brushed iron lines give this enjoy a powerful appearance.

Moon period and manual completion
The particular dark tone of the call subtly highlights the slimmer "truncheon" hour markers, which can be manually and mirror-polished on 3, 6 and on the lookout for o'clock and doubled in 12 o'clock. The special hands of this series (also mirror polished) stand out in opposition to a dark background and give the best readability.

There is a time on the small dial from 6 o'clock, indicated simply by discreet leaf pointers, as well as an elegant moon phase. Viewed in a traditional window, the particular moon and stars are usually mirror-polished, making them shine above and adding life for the dial. In the end, the thirty first of the month was done in red and delivered colorful notes to the tool. Overall, it is clear, stunning and evocative.

Haute Clocks
What else can I look for? Of course , this is a high-quality movements. Therefore , Girard-Perregaux chose the GP03300-0115 movement, which has reliable stability. The mechanical movement together with self-winding function beats with a frequency of 4 Hertz and is accurate, providing a full week of wear without adjusting. swiss Replica Watches

The image surface treatment of the movement is additionally worthy of the name Girard Perregaux, Girard Perregaux, pearl sensed and bevels on the major board and bridge. The sole drawback is that these great watch finishes are practically invisible through the sapphire ravenscroft due to their smoky finish. And also, although this adds a sense mystery, it is still somewhat frustrating when you know the attractiveness and accuracy of the GENERAL PRACTITIONER engine.

In the end, Girard-Perregaux's "Blue Moon" (Blue Moon) unveiled in 1966 is a wrist watch that combines classics and also originality. Although it is mindful, it certainly won't appeal to people's attention, because several watch lovers have found that on my wrist throughout the 1 week.

The Blue Moon inside 1966 attracted many discriminating fans with its dynamic shades, elegant finishes and meilleur horological movements. Buy replica watches

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Accedi

or

Facebook